Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas time is hear!

I can't belive it almost Christmas. It seems like just last week my stocking was fill and all the presents  under the tree were being un-wrapped.  this year I asked the fat man for a red Wii and wii sports to go with it. Some toy story stuff so I have the whole gang. Like Mr and Ms. Potato head, Rex, Hamm/Evil docter pork chop, Little Bo peep,death by monkeys, and last but not least Lottso hugging bear.  Oh and a Rocky 111 themed teddy bear, and a Perry the playtapus bed set. Then I asked Mom & dad for a Dallas Cowboys or New England Patriots football uniform. Complet with iorn on numbers, sholder pads, a blue jersy, and white pants with a blue stripe down the middle.


Merry Christmas to All And to All a Good Night!
Happy Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment