Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My futhure job

When I grow-up I want to be a author and illustrator for children's , and children's
chapter books. I also want to write books for grown-ups. I want to live in
SAN FRANCISCO,CA and own my own book company called JACKSON WACKER'S BOOKS.INC with employees from around the countrey who wanted to be a writer and wanted to live in san
francisco. I'll even buy my own apartment, and maybe have kids. If I have a boy and a
girl I will name them Jackson. Jr & Hannah. For there birthdays I will write them birthday books. I'll live close to my work so I won't have to drive for 45 minutes, or
even more. But I want to live near a record store, and make lots of money in my job.

So I buy a rock guitar for my kids ( if I have any) and also if they like writing music,playing musical instruments, and singing music like me. I have all ready know the name of the first book I'm going to write when I grow-up THE WEE PEOPLE OF IRELAND.
For ST.PATRICK'S DAY. But the funny part is that today is ST.PATRICK'S DAY!!! Well that's all I can think of.
THE END

2 comments:

  1. Jackson, I am positive you will have your own book co. and aunty Mala will be very proud of you - in fact I am extremely proud of you right now. I look forward to reading more on your blog - so keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackson! What a perfect post for a kindred writer like yours truly to read. I can envision your SF lifestyle now - daily lunches of sourdough bread, red pen editing sessions, maybe a stop at the record shop, ordering part-skim double shot lattes and walking the hilly streets instead of being car-bound. Keep the posts coming, fella!

    ReplyDelete